Choosing a REALTOR®
Customer service & best REALTOR® experience is top of mind. Communication is key to success. Sellers receive constant updates during weekly-scheduled meetings about showings and the sales process. Jacky & Jacob believe good communication is about listening and taking the time to understand what’s important to you. You also have their pledge to provide honest and direct advice, even when it may be hard to hear.
Jacky & Jacob have a calm, pragmatic approach to real estate. You will find that they are friendly, hard-working and dedicated to achieving your goal. When it comes to advice about home preparation, strategy, property values and negotiation on your behalf, you can have confidence in their experience and past success.
- Communication, we keep you informed
- Unparalleled market knowledge
- Calm, pragmatic approach to real estate
- Measurable online marketing channels
- Strong relationships within the real estate community
Contact us today
Knowing what your home is worth in the current market is often an important part of the process when deciding to sell. If you are selling and planning to buy another property, knowing value will allow you to make the right financial decision, or decide if it’s the right time for you to sell.
We provide two options for pricing your home.
Option 1: Use the online option to have us quickly send by email a market comparison of recent sales, similar to your home.
Option 2: Call (778) 229-5000 or use the contact form to schedule a convenient time for us to visit and provide an accurate & professional assessment of your home.
Jacky & Jacob have been selling real estate for close to 20 years. Undoubtedly, number of years in the industry may not be a good measure of qualifications. But this agent team has a lot of experience, producing top sales year after year, achieving top 1% of all Greater Vancouver agents in their banner years. They’ve sold over 1000 homes in their career. They’ve also faced some pretty complex transactions!
Whether you’re selling a luxury home, character house, condo or development lot, Jacob & Jacky have sold all kinds of residential real estate. Their roster of transactions include countless multi-million dollar homes, waterfront properties, condos, new construction and land consolidation for development. You can have confidence in their experience.
- Proven marketing system that works
- Close to 20 years experience
- Seasoned real estate negotiators
- Measurable online advertising
What clients say
- Online or face to face introductory meeting
- Reviewing an accurate home evaluation
- Discussing your goals & timeline
- Addressing your concerns
- Outlining the suggested gameplan
- Tailoring a unique marketing plan for you
- Processing necessary documents
- Suggest minor repairs, if needed
- Interior design consultation
- Preparing your home
- Book photography
- Produce a high-quality video tour
- Matterport virtual tour – see example
- Graphic design – custom flyers
- Your home uploaded to MLS®
- Open house, virtual tour, live stream showcase is booked
- REALTOR® event
- Private viewings
- Email blast campaign to REALTORS® & the public
- Social media posting
- Review all terms and conditions
- Discuss pricing
- suggest a counteroffer
- Manage all communication with the other side in a professional & collaborative manner
- Ensure all parties are well informed
- Ensure progression towards a positive, successful outcome
We take pride in our negotiation skills. After negotiating successfully hundreds of contracts we are confident we will impress you.
- Manage all legal documents
- Ensure all questions are answered during the subject removal period
- Manage the home inspection process
- Follow up with all parties to prevent unnecessary delays
- Upon subject removal inform the Real Estate offices
Congratulations! the sale is firm – the home is SOLD
- Allow access for measurements upon demand
- Confirm all documents delivered to the lawyers, banks, mortgage broker, insurance broker
- Collect all keys
- Assist in coordinating move out cleaning
- Possession date: managing the final walkthrough with the new home buyer